Do You Remember the Best Return Gifts from Your Childhood Birthday Parties?
I believe somewhere in the 90s there came a trend to personalize bath towels with beautifully embroidered names that I had received as a return favor. I specifically remember the font and motifs around it being pink and green. It was used for years and cherished, and clearly, it’s been etched in my memory. This is the power of personalization, where a gift is remembered for years after it has perished.
Finding a return gift to give at your party can be a fun and rewarding experience, although a bit of a brain-racking process. If you’re spending your money on returns, you want to make sure it is well spent on something that is useful and liked by the receivers. When it comes to choosing return gifts for birthday parties, there are several factors to consider, such as the age of the guests, their interests, and your budget of course! Here are some ideas that you may find helpful:
- Personalized items: Consider giving each guest a personalized item, such as a water bottle, keychain, notebook, or crayons with their name on it. You can easily order these items online or make them yourself. The options for personalization have grown in leaps and bounds over the years
2. Art and craft supplies: Kids love to create, therefore, art and craft supplies make for great return gifts. You can put together a hamper of items such as paints, crayons, markers, colored pencils, stickers, and construction paper. There’s never too much of some of these things, especially paints!
3. Small toys: Small toys such as puzzles, miniature cars, or figurines are always a hit with kids. Also, parents of the receivers tend to appreciate gifts that can challenge the child’s mind. Make sure to choose age-appropriate toys.
4. Books: A book is a great return gift that can encourage reading and learning. Additionally, activity books are option as well, such as crosswords or Sudoku which children can solve over their summer breaks. Choose a book that is appropriate for the child’s age and interests.
5. Snacks and treats: Kids love to eat, so consider giving out small snack goody bags or candy as a return gift. With the growing awareness and consciousness for health, if you can manage to curate some delicious healthy versions, then it’s a win-win for all!
6. Outdoor toys: If the party is held in the months that support outdoor play, consider giving outdoor toys such as jump ropes, Frisbees, footballs, or beach balls. You could even gift a badminton set or a padel set.
7. Boards games: Indoor board games are a rising trend, especially as children grow. There are always new and upcoming games using different strategies to challenge the minds of the young.
The most important thing is to choose something that the guests will enjoy and appreciate so it must be thoughtfully catered to the specific age of the guests, as well as the recent trends and interests.
Cupik Design caters to a number of such needs and offers an array of options that can be fabulous as birthday party return favors. There’s a variety of ideas for guests ranging in various age groups. In the trends of today, it is not only children’s parties that have returned favors, but also takeaways for those of teenagers and adults. To leave a party or celebration with a keepsake is given and Cupik Design is here to help you with your specific needs. Explore Cupik and you will find it!